Amy M. Dayries, D.M.D. has practiced general dentistry in Roswell (near where she grew up) since 1996, after graduating from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry and having attending Emory University (majoring in Chemistry) for her undergraduate work. Dr. Dayries is passionate about smile design, health, and nutrition, and she prefers to take a natural, holistic or biologic (Integrative) approach to care when possible. Patient health and satisfaction are her ultimate goals. Dr. Dayries has focused her family practice on dental function and esthetics such as bonding and veneers for years, but she also developed an appreciation that elements and compounds compatible for one patient may aggravate sensitivities or allergies in another patient. She realizes that appreciating and educating about the overall health of her patients is a large part of helping a patient obtain their most radiant, aesthetic smile.
Her own personal experiences with lead and mercury toxicity and experiences as a mother and Girl Scout Leader sparked Dr. Dayries’ passion for nutritional counseling and the herbal arts. Dr. Dayries often recommends lifestyle choices as part of a regimen to improve oral and systemic health to patients.
Dr. Dayries resides in Johns Creek with her husband, Mike Ling, and their children. Over the years, Dr. Dayries has enjoyed teaching Sunday School, being a Girl Scout leader, jogging, and gardening. Dr. Dayries also does healthy lifestyle seminars at local farmers markets and writes Whole Body Health: a news column for a local magazine called Country Club Living.
- National Spokesman and Educator for the American Dental Association on Integrative Health and Holistic Dental topics. Lectured at the 2017 National American Dental Association Convention and looking forward to speaking again in 2018.
- Whole Healing Radio Show with Dr. Amy Dayries, featured with the United Intentions Network. Podcasts available on either FaceBook page for Amy Dayries-Ling, on www.United Intentions.org or YouTube “Amy Dayries.” Live broadcasts can be heard on Atlanta’s FM 99.1 on alternating Thursdays evenings at 6 pm.
- Fellow, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine. First dentist to graduate from this 2 year program, 2018, involving 10,000 of continuing education on current health topics.
- SMART certified and Accredited by the IAOMT. Also member of the Scientific Committee and Mentors for IAOMT.
- Ongoing education is currently focused with ALFInterFACE Study Group to further study function of oral airway, breathing, sleep and to offer comprehensive sleep appliance care and treatment to patients with state of the art technology and support.
- Studied herbal medicine under the guidance of notable author and past director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona, Dr. Tierona Low Dog, M.D.