Amy M. Dayries, DMD, FAIHM has practiced Integrative and Aesthetic Dentistry in Roswell, close to where she grew up, since 1996. Dr. Dayries graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry, and Emory University, where she majored in chemistry for her undergraduate work.
Dr. Dayries is passionate about smile design, health, and nutrition. She prefers to take a natural, holistic, and biologic (integrative) approach to care when possible. Patient health and satisfaction are her ultimate goals. Dr. Dayries has focused her family practice on dental function and aesthetics such as bonding and veneers for years, but she has also developed an appreciation that elements and compounds compatible for one patient may aggravate sensitivities or allergies in another. She realizes that appreciating and educating herself about the overall health of her patients is a large part of helping a patient obtain his or her most radiant and aesthetic smile.
Her own personal experiences with lead and mercury toxicity as well as her experiences as a mother and Girl Scout Leader sparked Dr. Dayries’ passion for nutritional counseling and the herbal arts. She often recommends lifestyle choices as part of a regimen to improve oral and systemic health to patients. In recent years, Dr. Dayries has been the only dentist in the Atlanta area to offer several types of functional orthodontic appliances.
Dr. Dayries’ Extra Dental Education and Current Professional Affiliations/Activities
- Founder/ Business Owner of Whole Healing Dental: Integrative Dental Care in Roswell, Georgia
- Educator for: Hinman Dental Convention, Chicago Mid-Winter Meeting, American Dental Association, Vivos Institute, and the Academy of Integrative Medicine on Integrative Health and Holistic Dental topics
- Author of Solve Your Sleep for Better Health: Get to the Core of Your Snore
- Podcast with KnoWeWell.Org: “HealthCare from Your Dentist’s Chair.” Previously, host of the Atlanta based “Whole Healing Radio Show with Dr. Amy Dayries,” featured with the United Intentions Network: podcasts available on YouTube “Whole healing with Dr. Amy Dayries”
- Fellow, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine and faculty advisory board member. First dentist to graduate from this two-year program, in 2018, which involved 1,000 of continuing education on current health topics.
- SMART certified and Accredited by the IAOMT: (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology). Also Board Member, member of the scientific committee, and mentor for IAOMT
- Vivos clinical practice advisor
- Board Member AAOSH: American Academy for Oral Systemic Health